Salus often partners with Banks throughout North America, across the community and middle-market in offering like-minded banks the opportunity to co-lend in senior secured (first lien) Asset-Based Loans to Borrowers under our Bank Partnership Lending Program. The loans are originated and monitored by Salus with safety, soundness, and preservation of capital as our primary focus. The program is strategically aligned with your Banks’ business priorities, conforms and embraces "the new" regulatory environment in an ever-changing business climate.
- Salus and Partner Bank share in the transaction on a pro-rata basis
- Salus will originate, administer / monitor, and reconcile the transaction’s accounting on its industry recognized, state-of-the-art ABL collateral monitoring and loan accounting system
- Loans can be tailored for Salus’ pro-rata share to be on a “first loss” basis
- Partner Bank can provide all Treasury Management products and keep all related fee income
- Direct access to customer for Partner Bank in cross-sell opportunities
- Drive increasing Net Interest Margin with attractive yields and secured first-lien
- Build core Fee Income and Deposits
- Employ industry “Best Practices” in loan servicing and collateral monitoring
- Aggressive and proactive portfolio management
- Portfolio Diversification
- Bank ready – regulatory familiar Risk Rating metrics for ABL
- Additional cross-sell opportunities with direct access to the Borrower
- Zero investment required in overhead and infrastructure
- Loan portfolio independently stress-tested annually
References available upon request.